Get ready Dubai. The Two Bellmen are back!
After saving the day at L.A. LIVE, our two favorite bellmen rode off in search of a new adventure. And they found it at the JW Marriott® Marquis® Hotel Dubai.
Home to the deserts, camels, and the world’s tallest hotel, the luxury of Dubai created the perfect place for Christian and Gage to continue on the Bellmen Way. We catch up with them on a day that starts like any other but quickly finds Christian and Gage in a marathon chase through the sand dunes pursuing a USB drive with a very important presentation.
From speedy treks through the desert, snowboarding adventures down snow-covered hills and a not-so-leisurely sail past a skyline of skyscrapers, they’ll stop at nothing to save the day. But will they make it back in time?
Shot on location in Dubai, “Two Bellmen Two”, a Substance Over Hype production, once again blends comedy with parkour, martial arts, dance, and music action.
Leading Hollywood stuntmen William Spencer (“SPIDER-MAN”; “SPIDER-MAN 2”) and Caine Sinclair (NBC’s “Grimm”; CBS’ “How I Met Your Mother”) reprise their roles as the Bellmen, and Freida Pinto (“Slumdog Millionaire”) joins the cast as Leila.
The overall objectives of the Marriott Content Studio that led to its second year of short film initiatives were:
1) continuing the creation of compelling storytelling content across all platforms—film, television and digital—designed to engage, entertain and motivate the traveling audience;
2) firmly establish MCS’ digital and filmed entertainment storytelling model—this is essentially the reason that Marriott Content Studio exists and in this particular case—that it has legs; TWO BELLMEN TWO is the second film in the TWO BELLMEN franchise;
3) to incubate the talent of established and up and coming storytellers in the studio mentorship model, just as a movie studio would do;
4) to showcase the incredible Marriott properties that are the loci in quo of MCS films; and
5) finally, to do what Marriott Content Studio head David Beebe calls “3 c’s”: “Scaling content, then building a community around that content, and driving commerce.”
Title: Two Bellmen Two
Category: Branded Entertainment
Brand: J.W. Marriott
Format: Comedy Action Short Film
Credit: Executive Producer, David Beebe
Director: Daniel Malakai Cabrerra
Production Company: Substance Over Hype
David Beebe works with brands, agencies, production companies and talent as an Executive Producer, helping them navigate, identify, and activate brand storytelling opportunities at the intersection of marketing and storytelling.
Brands must stop interrupting what consumers are interested in and become what they are interested in. Developing, producing, and distributing branded entertainment that informs and entertains is a proven strategy of how content creates communities that drive commerce.
Partner with Beebe to develop your branded entertainment strategy, creative slate, distribution models, and monetization strategies.
If you’re ready to start thinking and acting like a media company and producing premium shows that transform marketing from a cost center to a revenue center, contact David Beebe about our content accelerator partnership.